Sunday, September 28, 2008

News Flash: Ole Miss 31 Florida 30

This weekend was just beautiful and almost perfect. Caroline and I have a nagging cold with a low grade fever, but it really hasn't stopped us. What does, right?
You know, most days are pretty amazing around our house, relatively speaking, as my girls are always exploring, learning and being funny. Saturday was no less amazing than any other day, with the exception of one thing: Ole Miss defeated Florida in one of the best games I've seen in a loooong time!!! If we don't win another game, I'd feel satisfied because our "boys" were relentless. What a great day to be a Rebel fan, and deservingly so, as we Rebel fans have been waiting awhile for a "good" year. Snead can move a pigskin around, can't he? I just can't resist posting one of the best pictures of the day! Enjoy.



"You know, we may not have won every game, but we've never lost a party!"

Hotty Toddy,
Melanie

No comments: