WAY too cute! You all look so gleeful! Now, you will probably be watching it over, and over, and over with them if they like it anywhere near as much as Sawyer does. :) I think we've watched ours at least 50 times already.
"For I know the thoughts and plans I have for you, says the Lord; plans for a hope and a future." ~Jeremiah 29:11
My purpose in living IS LIVING (LIFE TO IT'S FULLEST) !!!!
"Yes, God wants us to have joyful, satisfying lives, but He also wants us to have crowns to cast; rewards to receive. Character to develop. Compassion to give. Testimonies to tell. In the midst of those painful processes, God makes BOLD promises." ~ Beth Moore
AnaB and HER Papa (May 2009)
Caroline's Favorite Friends: The Bynum Girls
Caroline's Daycare Program (May 2009)
THE Meemaw with a clapping Anabelle
Meemaw, thanks for all you do for us!!
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation.The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. ~2 Corinthians 5:17
The House Rules (Sept. 2008)
This is our foyer, all decorated for Fall!
Ironically, I read this today, just when I needed to read it most...(Sept. 25, 2008)
"One day children were brought to Jesus in the hope that he would lay hands on them and pray over them. The disciples shooed them off. But Jesus intervened: "Let the little children alone, don't prevent them from coming to me. God's kingdom is made up of people like these." Matthew 19:13
~May God heal my children through faith & bless them through me.~
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine ...
Sisters ROCK!!!!
Melts your heart, doesn't it?
Once again, smiling like she gets paid to do it!
"I believe that just as sure as God had a place assigned for the sun, moon and stars, He has a place for us as His light holders. A place where we get to shine." ~Patsy Clairmont, 'Catching Fireflies'
Papa with his girl ...
They look like twins, don't they?
All the cool girls ....
Hayden, Caroline and Kylie Grace
Caroline's best friend, Hayden! Caroline says that Hayden's, "Cool!"
This was taken on Sept. 20, 2008 at Kylie Grace's birthday party.
One Puffy Cheeked Baby, huh?
I could just eat her up with a spoon!
This is a perfect depiction of them ...(July 2008)
How special is this?
Anabelle Katherine ROCKING her glasses ...(Aug. 2008)
"Here's my 'papi'!"
Our little family of three ...
Caroline resting b/f putting her nite-nite clothes on ...(Sept. 2008)
"I am NOT sleepy!"
Me & Anabelle at her 1st Birthday Party!
"Look at me, I'm ONE ...SOOOO Big!"
Beautiful Anabelle
"Isn't she just adorable?"
Gracie, Caroline & Bella (Sept. 2008)
Ole Miss Game ...chowing down on cookies ...AGAIN!
Caroline showing Mark how to eat an M& M chocolate cookie! (Sept. 2008)
In The Grove at Ole Miss/Samford Game! GO REBS!!!
Anabelle's 1st day of "Big School," with Caroline (Aug. 2008)
"Look at Mommy's Big Girls!"
Caroline sleeping like someone else I know! (June 2008)
"It's genetic."
Happy Days ....(July 2008)
Caroline, Watson, Aunt T, Me, Anabelle, Steph and Isabel
I am a 36 year old single mom. I am a mommy, first and foremost. I believe that God created Caroline and Anabelle just for me ....and I think that the exact day I became a mother is the exact day that I began to grow as a person. I think before you have children, you grow and learn things about yourself, BUT I believe that when you become a mother ...that's where the true learning and selflessness begin! I am a speech pathologist in an acute care hospital, and I also cover nursing home patients. I believe in good manners, learning to make good sweet tea and taking one day at a time. I truly believe that a person cannot analyze their future because life is about changing, and ultimately, a person's life is never going to go the direction they thought it would! Each day is a new day, and as the navigator of your life (with God's help), you choose which direction you steer your life.
1 comment:
WAY too cute! You all look so gleeful! Now, you will probably be watching it over, and over, and over with them if they like it anywhere near as much as Sawyer does. :) I think we've watched ours at least 50 times already.
Post a Comment