Sunday, November 23, 2008

Let me explain ...

First of all, the reason there are no Halloween pictures posted is because Caroline had strep throat on Halloween Day, complete with fever and little fever blisters. We (Caroline, nor Anabelle) did not get to Trick or Treat this year, so there are no pictures to post. Sorry, friends. No one hates it as much as me because Anabelle and Caroline would've LOVED it. This Halloween was such a beautiful day, and the weather was perfect for Trick or Treating. Maybe next year. I am going to try and take some pictures of the girls in their "would've been" Halloween costumes. We'll see how those turn out. Next up, I've had some problems uploading pictures of Caroline's 3rd birthday party, so that is why I have not presented those, as of yet. They are coming, but it may be next weekend before I can get them on here. Just remember, patience is a virtue, right?!

Much love to you and yours,
Melanie

No comments: