Friday, November 7, 2008

Caroline is 3 years old ....how did that happen so fast?

Hi! I cannot believe I'm blogging about my oldest daughter's 3rd birthday. It seems like just yesterday that Caroline was born. Her birthday will go down in history as one of the best days of my life. Caroline was born on November 10, 2005 by c-section because she was breech. I got to kiss her and love on her before she was taken to the nursery, and you don't know how hard it was wondering how she was doing, while I was still in the OR. Finally, the nurse brought her to me! She smiled the first time she saw me (I'm just postive it was a smile)! That smile speaks a thousand words & a million "I Love You's"! Her smile lights up the lives of everybody she meets. Her laugh is infectious, and as I've always said, "When you are in Caroline's presence, you feel as though you are standing in sunshine." Her birthday is around the corner, and her birthday party is this weekend ....where she will have a "big girl" bounce house and friends galore. This is a very special birthday, indeed. We now live close enough that family and friends can attend her party. On Saturday, we will have a house jammed with people and our hearts will be full, as we celebrate Caroline's 3rd year. I'm extremely lucky and very fortunate that God thinks I'm deserving of 2 beautiful, special little girls. I praise God that we are able to celebrate with our loved ones on special occasions like this, and I'm so thankful for all he has given my family. Happy 3rd Birthday, Caroline Kenley Hodges. Your love is immeasurable.

Caroline's newby picture:


Caroline at 1 year:


Caroline's 2nd Birthday:
Hey, that little boy over there is cuuuute!

Caroline's 3rd birthday invitation:


Happy Fall,
Melanie and Her Girls

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Toot, You Girls are my life...I Love you all very much. Pop