Thursday, October 16, 2008

The BIGGEST caterpillar ever ....

Correction ...its was an ENORMOUS caterpillar!!! A few Saturdays ago, it was nice outside and Caroline wanted to go and hang out on the back patio (in her pajamas), so I obliged. Upon stepping our feet onto the patio, there it was ....the biggest caterpillar I've seen since I was a little girl. Caroline & I were both excited ...heck, everyone there was excited because of my love of "learning experiences." I went inside, got the camera and started snapping away. I put a Sprite bottle top next to the caterpillar, so you can get some idea of how big he really was.

Without further ado, here he is ....




Are you inspired to get out in nature, yet? Better yet, step out into your backyard!

Happy Fall,
Melanie

2 comments:

Monique said...

okay, that caterpillar is HUGE! i love it! i just checked out your blog and i love it! i think you have an awesome attitude and outlook on life...it inspires me. your girls are blessed to have such an amazing mom...i'm praying for the three of you, and i know for sure that GOD is good...all the time! if you're down this way some time, look me up!

Monique said...

one more thing...i added you to my blog roll...have a great weekend!