While I was uploading new pictures to Photobucket, I found old slideshows of both Caroline and Anabelle's 1st years!!! For whatever reason, I could not put my comments in the same post with each of the slideshows ....so, you've got 3 posts for one purpose: To share the slideshows with you! They are too precious not to post - even if they are old!!! It is neat to see how far they've come and how much they've grown - bittersweet.
The first slideshow is Anabelle's!!!
The second slideshow is Caroline's!!!
Thank God for His Miracles!
~Melanie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















1 comment:
WOO HOO! I get to read about your sweet family again! I am SOOOO proud for you and what has happened in your life. I had to smile b/c I too have learned to be greatful for the negative things that have happened in life. I only learned from them and they lead me to where I am now... I am eternally grateful! Little Annabelle...3 pounds! I SOOOOO remember! Bailey came home at a whopping 2 lbs., 4 ou. Sweet things!
Proud for you!
Love,
Amanda
Post a Comment