You know, there are times in your life when you are absolutely positive that everything you've been through is worth all that you are receiving. This is one of those times. I've never questioned God about His plans; I just knew that whatever God had planned for me was going to transpire, whether I liked it or not ... "in God's perfect timing." I knew my "destiny" was out of my control, so I finally (reluctantly) gave it all to HIM. I can honestly tell you that I am completely grateful for all the storms I've weathered. Those storms made me who I am; and Doug's storms have made him who he is. My appreciation for all the blessings I have in my life, right now, is due (in part) to my past.
Meeting Doug, again, felt like 'coming home.' I love that he is in my life. I love him for his integrity, his honesty, his sense of humor, his smile, his FAITH and I love that what you see is what you get! I love that he speaks his mind, I love that he is genuine, and I love that he WANTS me to be happy and he truly cares about me and my girls. Most of all, I love that his daughters come first because "that's a measure of a man"! I love him for his past, his present and his future ....and it doesn't hurt that he's an OLE MISS fan, either :) !!! I can't tell you how many times I've thanked God for bringing all of us "here."
"To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under heaven."
~ Ecclesiastes 3:1


Now, I'm trying to remember ....weren't you saying, "Ole Miss is #1" here? :)

I apologize that my blog has been put 'away' for awhile. I've been enjoying myself. Our families have done alot of stuff together, and it has been so much fun. Bless Doug's heart having to "put up" with 5 girls! I will continue to post, and I will diligently try to stay up to date with this blog!!! I've missed all my blog friends :) !!!!
Here's hoping your smile is as big as mine,
Melanie and Her Fabulous Girls





















No comments:
Post a Comment