Friday, February 12, 2010

Did you miss us??? Exciting news !!!!

Hey There!!!

I haven't forgotten this blog! We are so busy! And there's a lot of catching up to do! We had an awesome holiday season and a beautiful Christmas!!!! New Years was THE BEST EVER! You see, I had an unexpected surprise that very afternoon. In a very special way, Doug asked me to marry him. :) We (me and the girls) are now engaged to Doug Hawkins and Company (he and his girls)! So, very soon, we will be a family of SIX! God bless Doug in a family with 5 girls !!!! I'll post the link to his proposal after this weekend!

It seems everyone is receiving snow but Grenada, MS!!!!

Off to celebrate Valentine's Day! More updating later!

Much love,
Melanie and The Divas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are sompin girl, I feel for the man living in the same house w/ 5 girls.

God bless him