Hey there! Well, I'm starting with May dance recital pictures of Caroline ....her dance recital was so long ago, it was really very fun uploading these pictures and "reliving" her excitement that night!!!! I will add more throughout the week to this particular post ....b/c there are SO many pictures from her FIRST dance recital! I'm sure you could already guess this, but Caroline Kenley Hodges LOVED, LOVED, LOVED being on stage and in the spotlight (and everyone else knew it, too)! You would not believe the people that came up to me after the show, commenting on what a "ham" Caroline was onstage! They also had a gymnastics "show-off," so there are some pictures of her doing her backbend ....
Without further ado, here is our DANCING QUEEN:
More of Caroline's other dance number (and pre-recital, the "getting ready" is the toughest part for a girl :)
Gymnastics pictures:






**There are a few more of her in her white dress, and I will add those later this week! Also, I'll be posting pictures from her Preschool Graduation (May 2009), also!
Happy Week ....its beginning to look a lot like Fall!!!
Melanie and Her Cutie Patooties!
No comments:
Post a Comment